The year has come to an end and everyone and their dogs are doing end of the year lists. Once again I didn’t prepare enough to join them. These are my quick Top Ten lists for 2010 (which includes Winter 2009).
Top 10 Anime of 2010
-The ‘moe anime’ of the year! YEAH~
- Hanamaru Youchien
-The cutest anime of the year! I wanna watch this again.
- Seitokai Yakuindomo
-Shino and Aria antics were hilariously awesome.
-Want more of this. Want more Inami. Want more cross dressing Souta.
-Lots of to keep track of, but was fun to watch.
- Amagami SS
-Wasn’t a fan of the multiple-arcs/reset thing, but still had fun watching it. Specially on Sae’s arc.
-They really talked a lot a la Bakemonogatari. Still good.
- Densetsu no Yuusha no Densetsu
-I wasn’t too sure about this in the beginning, but it turned out being pretty damn good.
- Shin Koihime Musou Otome Tairan
-Stupid fun. I liked it.
-Perverted misunderstandings. Hilarious!
- Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai
- Otome Youkai Zakuro
- Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou
- Shinryaku! Ika-musume
- Baka Test to Shoukanjuu
Top 10 Openings of 2010
Unlike the Top 10 Anime list, these include songs released in 2010, meaning songs from long airing anime still count.
- Seikai ha Hitotsu! Janai!! – Milky Holmes (Tantei Opera Milky Holmes)
- Someone else – Asumi Kana, Fujita Saki, Kitamura Eri (Working!!)
- Uragiri no Yuuyake – THEATRE BOOK (Durarara!!)
- Period – CHEMISTRY (Fullmetal Alchemist: Brotherhood)
- My Secret – Mizuno Saaya (Kaichou ha Maid-sama!!)
- Perfect Area Complete! – Asou Natsuko (Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu)
- LAMENT ~Yagate Yorokobi wo~ – Yuuki Aira (Densetsu Yuusha no Densetsu)
- Hiyoku no Hane – eufonius (Yosuga no Sora)
- Hikari no Senritsu – Kalafina (Sora no Woto)
- Renka Tairan – Okui Masami (Shin Koihime Musou Otome Tairan)
- Utauyo!! MIRACLE – Houkago Tea Time (K-ON!!)
- HELP!! -Hell Side- – Taketatsu Ayana (MM!)
- Ready Go! – May’n (Ookami-san to Shichinin no Nakama-tachi)
- Yamato Nadeshiko Education – Triple Booking (Seitokai Yakuindomo)
- Heart no Kakuritsu – Yoshida Hitomi & Hayami Saori (Sora no Otoshimono Forte)
Top 10 Endings of 2010
- Kimi no Kioku – mao (Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan)
- Yume-iro no Koi – Atsumi Saori (Mitsudomoe)
- NO, Thank you! – Houkago Tea Time (K-ON!!)
- Listen!! – Houkago Tea Time (K-ON!!)
- Everyday sunshine line – Asou Natsuko (Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou)
- Nageki no Tenshi – Nadzuka Kaori (Amagami SS)
- Trust me – Matsushita Yuya (Durarara!!)
- More-more LOVERS!! – Asou Natsuko (MM!)
- Utakata Hanabi – supercell (Naruto Shippuuden)
- Girls, Be Ambitious. – Tomatsu Haruka (Sora no Woto)
- Metamarism – Itou Kanae (Shinryaku! Ika-musume)
- Pinky Jones – Momoiro Clover (Yosuga no Sora)
- My Wish My Love – Tamura Yukari (Nanoha THE MOVIE 1st)
- Koi no Shirushi from Ayumi – Taketatsu Ayana (The World God Only Knows)
- Sakura Sakura Saku -Ano Hi Kimi wo Matsu Sora to Onaji de- – marble (Hidamari Sketch Hoshimittsu)
Top 10 Characters of 2010
- Yuuki Mikan (Motto To-LOVER-Ru)
- Tachibana Junichi (Amagami SS)
-LOL This dude never ceased to amuse me!
- Yamada (B Gata H Kei)
-Stupid wannabe slut! She was awesome!
- Korone (Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou)
-This robot is everything a robot should be. Supah powered, a girl, and perverted!
- Ayuzawa Misaki (Kaichou ha Maid-sama)
-Tough student council president, but a blushing girl when Usui is around~
- Hayama Nayu (Chu-bra!!)
- Orihara Izaya (Durarara!!)
-Mastermind of EVERY FUCKING THING!
- Eris Ferris (Densetsu Yuusha no Densetsu)
-Sword wielding, dango eating, Ryner harrasing badass!
- Ozaki Toshio (Shiki)
-Mad doctor and the best damn character in the show!
- Umenomori Chise (Mayoi Neko Overrun!)
-Loli pettanko ojou-sama!
I can already see many people raise their eyebrows when they see K-ON!! on top of the list. :)
Oh, but where is Kuragehime?
I watched too few shows to make a proper list as well. Happy New Year :)
Happy New Years to you too~
lol K-ON!! was the most entertaining thing I watched in 2010, both because of the show and the reaction and hate of everyone. Very amusing.
Kuragehime, though I liked it, wasn’t memorable enough to put on a list for me.
When I saw K-ON, I didn’t bother to read the rest. Any list with K-ON! in it quickly left me disinterested.
When I saw “kluxorious”, I didn’t bother to read the rest of the comment. Any comment with “kluxorious” in it quickly leaves me disinterested.
Ahahahaha love your comments xD
Entertain me >:3
A well-made Top 10, I loved it and I agree with you… K-On! rulez, lol, jajaja… never mind XD. I hope to see new entries as I really like your Blog.
(Sorry for my Spanglish because my English is very bad u_u)